The complete roadmap of how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 13. Losing important text messages from your iPhone 13 can be a stressful experience. Fortunately, there are several ways to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 13.
Using both native and third-party methods, I will take you through the step-by-step process of retrieving deleted text messages on an iPhone 13 in this post.
Retrieving Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 13 Using iCloud Backup
If you’ve enabled iCloud backup on your iPhone 13, you can recover deleted text messages using the following steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 13 and tap on your name at the top.
- Tap on iCloud, then tap on iCloud Backup.
- Check the date and time of your last backup and make sure it was created before you deleted the text messages you want to recover.
- If the backup was created before the deletion, erase all content and settings on your iPhone 13 by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your iPhone 13 as a new device.
- During the setup process, choose to restore your iPhone 13 from an iCloud backup and select the backup that was created before the deletion.
- Wait for the restore process to complete, and then check if your deleted text messages have been restored.
Recovering Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 13 Using iTunes Backup
If you’ve enabled iTunes backup on your iPhone 13, you can recover deleted text messages using the following steps:
- Connect your iPhone 13 to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select your iPhone 13 in iTunes and click on the Summary tab.
- Click on Restore Backup, and then select the backup that was created before the deletion.
- Click on “Restore” and wait for the process to complete.
- Check if your deleted text messages have been restored.
Recovering Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 13 Using Third-Party Software
If you don’t have a backup of your iPhone 13, or if the backup was created after the deletion of your text messages, you can use third-party software to recover them. One of the best third-party software solutions for recovering deleted text messages on iPhone 13 is FoneLab.
FoneLab is powerful data recovery software that can recover various types of data from the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Follow the steps below to recover deleted text messages using FoneLab:
- Download and install FoneLab on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone 13 to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch FoneLab and select “Recover from iOS Device” mode.
- Click on “Start Scan” to begin the scanning process.
- Once the scanning process is complete, select the text messages you want to recover and click on Recover.
Losing important text messages on your iPhone 13 can be a frustrating experience, but with the right tools and techniques, you can easily recover them. I hope this information has been useful to you, and I wish you luck with retrieving your lost text messages.
- Robot vs Machine: The Key Differences - December 5, 2023
- How Fast is 5G Ultra Wideband? Exploring the Speeds - November 30, 2023
- Who is the Father of Robotics? Unraveling the Legacy - November 29, 2023